Saturday, May 20, 2006

Trouble's a-brewin'...

So I'm upstairs changing Emily's diaper... I finish up and carry her downstairs to make some cuts for work on the deck... oh yeah, and to check on the boys. As you can see, they decided to create a "tight-rope" out of my 10 foot 2"x4".

It only made sense... the freezer and workbench were about the same height and the 10' stick spanned the gap quite nicely... obviously, the stunt begged to be created.

When I got to the bottom of the stairs, David was having his turn and Conbo was collecting a sleeping bag to give him the necessary boost to get up on the freezer.

So, being the devout blogger (and bad dad) that I am, I weighed my options... save my sons' lives or grab the camera. Needless to say, I put you - the viewers - ahead of my children's safety. You're welcome.

This is the thrilling sequel to yesterday's trouble.

Apparently, CaraLee had been inside, sipping martinis and chatting online when it dawned on her that she had 2 more kids aside from the one she had put down for a nap earlier. (For those of you who know CaraLee, you know that's not true. For those of you who don't know CaraLee, I don't care what you believe because you'll never be able to tell on me.)

Anyways, CaraLee went outside to check on the boys. (An increasingly important job.)

They were in the Buzza-Fort... naked.

Naturally, they had a very legitimate reason... they were cold. Wait. It will make sense in a second... They were cold, so they got naked, then bathed in warm water. Apparently, the warm water was in the squirt guns.

Boys...

2 Comments:

Blogger Tawny said...

crazy kids! um but it does look kinda fun...love auntie tawny

2:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What colour was that warm water?

12:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter