Thursday, February 16, 2006

REAL love...

Now that we've opened the Pandora's Box of our relationship for the world to see, I figured I'd balance the image of our marriage with some reality. Take a regular day... say today. I opened my email Inbox to find the following items. (see above picture) Shortly thereafter, I received an MSN instant message (just in case I missed the ELEVEN items my wife had sent for me to deal with. It looked something like this:

CaraLee's reply to my witty comment was, "...only took you 12 years."

Single guys... doesn't this make you want to run out there and get married?

Truth is, CaraLee knows that the only way I ever remember to get stuff done is when it's on my computer at work.

Thank goodness for technology?

1 Comments:

Blogger The Silly Sanderson's said...

Hee hee CaraLee I loved your witty comment back to David!!!

Carmyy

10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter