Wednesday, April 05, 2006

What REALLY goes on in our house...

Okay it's time to catch up on what I've been way too lazy to work on... sorry for the time away.

After we returned from our cruise, Conbo was usually the instigator of our family wrasslin' sessions. Honestly, when the kids and I get on the floor and start to wrestle, it looks a whole lot more like Ultimate Fighting than wrestling. Aside from biting and hair-pulling, pretty much anything goes.

On this occasion, David had it in his head that he was really going to get me. He made repeated overtures to punch me in the mind. As I was dodging him the best I could, Connor was making his own suicide attempts at jumping on me from the couch.

Well, in the fracas, I popped David a good one in the moosh. A little, white object sailed through the air and both our eyes locked on what turned out to be David's tooth lying motionless on the ground. He looked at me incredulously. I looked at him and began my prayers that neither CaraLee nor Social Services would be too upset. The blood didn't help.

Long story short, David looks a lot like a hockey player. He made me sweat even more when he insisted that he not put the tooth under his pillow. When we asked why, he told us that he wanted to take it to school for show-and-tell.

We haven't heard from the authorities... yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter