Thursday, March 30, 2006

March 19 - Day at Sea

It was our last-ditch effort at relaxation and sunshine... we weren't disappointed. We woke up with little or no agenda. We layed around on the deck, soaking up the sun and taking turns between looking at our books and looking at the insides of our eyelids. It was wonderful.

But you're probably wondering why we're in togas.

The theme for the evening was Roman Night. The night before, it was dresses, coats and ties. Tonight, it was a bedsheet. You'd be shocked to find out just how uncomfortable this outfit can be. I'm so glad I'm a guy. My pits were so chafed by my toga I was ready to rip it off at dinner.

In the evening, we went to the final show of the trip. It was a Guest Talent Show. I was amazed at just how many people have talent. Some people sang, some people danced... okay... that wasn't all that amazing. It was a good end to a great trip.

We went to bed thinking about our kids and looking forward to getting home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I won't dare show Allan the toga picture. If he saw it I would never get him on a cruise! Sounds like you two had a good holiday.
Aunty Linda

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


Web Site Counter